Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In the Business of Making Things


Nothing much to share here that you haven't already seen.  But, that's the best part!

I received a custom order for a quilt in my "Modern Brick Road" pattern and am just happy to be able to share the photos of the final product.  The buyer and I worked together and found the SummerLove collection by Pat Bravo.  I selected fat quarters from that collection that fit the color palette she wanted and this is the result!  I think it turned out very cute!  


I used Kona cotton in "Snow" to surround the pattern.  And, for the back and binding, I selected the "Malibu in Kiss" from that collection.

Front
Back
I'm so thrilled to be diving so deep into this venture.  I couldn't be happier!  I am currently working on curtains, baby bumpers, pillows and other items for a baby room to go with the quilt in my previous post.  So, definitely some fun things to share coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment